Design Don’t Worry
Are you planning to take time away from work in the future? Do you want that time to feel intentional and energizing? Do you tend to feel better and more present when you have some sort of guiding plan? Are you looking for self-guided tools and tips to help you create something that feels spacious yet orienting?
I’m you, and I’ve got you.
In The Sabbatical Design Guide, I’ll share the design process that I use personally and with my one on one clients. You’ll get access to tools and exercises that will help you clarify what you want out of your sabbatical and align your time with your intentions so that you feel confident and excited (not anxious) about your time away. You’ll also hear stories and recommendations from me and other sabbatical takers that will spark your own creativity.
- The Sabbatical Design Guide: a 50+ page PDF of design exercises, recommendations and examples to help you design your sabbatical
- Sabbatical Inspiration & FAQs: a video series featuring personal stories and answers to frequently asked sabbatical design questions
- The Sabbatical Reading List: a curated list of favorite books and resources from past sabbatical takers
- Sabbatical Field Notes: stories and advice from past sabbatical takers
- A 10% Discount: off of sabbatical related coaching and group experiences